Here are this week’s Friendly Fill-ins, hosted by 15 And Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
- Black Friday _________________________________ is a bit weird holiday in my opinion, but I don’t really care about it much and it amazes me a little that some people seem to be so excited about it, I was never particularly into shopping though. I think the weird thing about it is that it actually seems to last a week, if not more. 😀 But if people like it so much, why not?
- A pet peeve of mine at this time of year is ___________________________ Christmas music being already played so very often on the radio. People, it’s not even December yet! 😀 I mean, if they like it so much, OK, their business, I do have my own Christmas favourites that I sometimes can’t resist to not listen on other times of the year too, even if it’s the middle of the summer, that can be fun, but hearing about Christmas everywhere when it’s still a little less than a month until it arrives makes me feel a little sick, even though I do like Christmas, I just think too much can be very unhealthy.
- ‘Tis the season for _________ writing a lot for me. I’m writing a lot in my book about “Jack Hamilton” lately, after neglecting him for some time.
I never jumped on the fantasy books _________ bandwagon. They seem to be so popular lately. I like some stuff like for example our Polish “The Witcher”, or other stuff that has a bit of a fairy tale feel, as well as proper legends and fairytales and stuff, but I’ve never liked stuff like “Harry Potter”, or books that are very focused on paranormal/supernatural stuff, all the books about vampires, werewolves, alternative worlds, superpowers, it never, or very rarely spoke to me very much, I guess only when the topic iss somewhat close to me I can enjoy such book a bit. I did read some of them out of curiosity, but yeah, not my cup of tea definitely.
Oh my, today I realised that I haven’t participated in Friendly Fill-ins in months! I guess the last time was quite a while before I sent my laptop to be fixed, in August! Time flies…
Anyways, if you’d like to participate too, go over to Ellen at
15 And Meowing or to Four-Legged Furballs, who are hosting. 🙂 Here are this week’s fill-ins.
- One can _____________. imagine just anything one wishes, the key is to just train your imagination, there are no things, or hardly any, that a human being can’t imagine, that’s what I think.
- Given the choice of _______________ not being able to ever learn my languages, or losing Misha, I would pick _________________not to be able to speak my languages, I could never live without Misha now, or even if I could, that would be more than shitty.
- _________ Misha makes me feel _________calmer, happier, less alone, safer, makes my life feel beautiful.
- I never go a day without _________listening to music.
I’m participating in Friendly Fill-ins, hosted by
15 And Meowing
Here are the fill-ins:
1. I have faith in ________________ God.
2. Yesterday, I ____________________ had a long, warm bath with jasmine oil. I haven’t had one in ages, I try to avoid baths because of my skin which decided to suddenly become hypersensitive to almost everything last winter and is always very dry and itchy after too much water. But this time everything is OK and that’s great.
3. My favorite place to be is _________ my room.
4. If I was granted one wish, it would be _________ for Misha to be happy every second in his entire life.
Again, I am taking part in Friendly Fill-ins, hosted by
15 And Meowing
- I would like tickets to _____________________. any of my crushes gigs or concerts. Or to the theatre maybe, I haven’t been in theatre for ages.
2 Please don’t ask me to _______________________. take care of you, keep you company or clean up ifyou’re sick with a norovirus, stomach flu, or anything like this, or even if you’d eaten something poisonous, to watch weird movies with you while people vomit, and don’t ask me to eat something I don’t want to eat because it’s likely then that it will trigger my emetophobia, and don’t do ask me to do anything else that can be potentially associated with vomiting.
- I’d rather _________ be mute, than _________. blind, if I had to choose between these things before birth, though both would be rather frustrating. That’s what my Dad asked me recently. 😀 I’d rather be blind than deaf though.
By this time next year, _________. I will be able to read at least books for children in Welsh without feeling like my brain is drained, and will be learning Cornish.
I am participating in this week’s Friendly Fill-ins, hosted by
15 And Meowing
- I deserve a gold star for _________________ doing my Welsh course despite the heat today.
- Right now, I am loving _____________. the fact that my anxiety is lessening noticeably.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given is _________. don’t adjust to others because you’re different from them and don’t fit in their box. DO them the favour and let them adjust to you, it will test their creativity and let them think more. That’s what my Swedish teacher said to me. It’s not always that easy as there are people in this world who don’t even know what creativity is and how to think and always want others to fit in their limited frameworks, just can’t realise there can be anything else outside of them, but it’s funny and I like this approach and use it when I can, however not in every case yet, I’m working on it. 😀
- If I had to choose a new first name, it would be _________. hm, I guess Eliza… Actually, I am lucky because I already could choose a new first name for myself and I am happy with it and it fits me, so I don’t have any other dream choice that I’d love, that would fit me and be realistic and not troublesome, but when I wanted to change my name legally, along with Emilia I was considering Eliza. The reason why I didn’t choose it finally is that as much as I love it, I don’t feel it really fits my personality, there is a lot that fits but also a lot that doesn’t. and also my confirmation name already is Luiza, so even though you don’t use your confirmation name, I would feel rather weird as an Eliza Anna Luiza. 😀 Or maybe I could be Helena. In opposite to Eliza it could be a bit wishy-washy on me, I think, but I love the name itself. In an English-speaking country I would be a Jacqueline. Or maybe not. Maybe not a Jacqueline. I should be a Jill, so that when I finally meet my Jack, we’d be Jack and Jill. 😀 No I’m just kidding though, Jill is OK< but I wouldn’t like to be called Jill, I think.
I’m participating again in Friendly Fill-ins, hosted by 15 And Meowing
and Four-legged Furballs
- My favorite scent is ________________. jasmine, I think. And cofee too, and Misha’s smell when he’s asleep, or just awake.
- I hope to __________________ get more sleep this weekend.
- Every sound in Misha _________ is music to my ears.
- Home is where _________. I feel secure
If you too would like to participate in this week’s Friendly Fill-ins, go over to 15 and Meowing
- My neighbors_____________________.
- The last thing I purchased online was __________________.
- I have never _________.
- Anything is possible if _________.
- My neighbors_____________________. a middle-aged couple, they are as different from each other as it can only be possible.
- The last thing I purchased online was __________________. a pair of skunk slippers for Zofijka.
- I have never _________. eaten sushi, but I don’t think there’s something to regret about it, I don’t think I’d like it.
- Anything is possible if _________. your autosuggestion and imagination work properly.