A few days ago I was nominated by the fabulous Laura at All The Shoes I Wear
for both The MysTERY blogger award anD thE Liebster Award. Thank you so much, Laura, for so much appreciation, it means A LOT to me.
“The Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
1) Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
2) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
3) Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
4) personally Nominate 5- 10 bloggers you feel deserve the award. Please don’t blanket nominate…it diminishes it’s value in honoring the blogger.
6) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
7) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Is their a special place or process that helps you feel inspired to write?
I love to write at night. There’s something special about it. I feel like my mind is more open at night, more sensitive for some details I barely notice at the daytime, the perspective on things is different, plus it’s just quieter around. The only place that I write in nowadays is my room.
Whats the most outrageous thing you’ve done?
Drinking whisky at the age of 16 with my friends at night in the boarding school. There may be many outrageous things I’ve done at that time and I regret many of them but that one was fabulous!
What has made you laugh so hard ,you cried?
It was a bit silly thing. We were talking with my Mum about how it looks glaring when a wife is much taller then her husband and how it is sometimes funny. Then we talked about one couple we know who are like that and I wondered saying out loud something like how does this woman feel having such a “minihusband” and does it actually bother her at all. Because in my opinion it’s not that important in the grand scheme of things. And then my Mum said “Minihusband, it sounds so cool”. “Like a device, or a phone app” – I said. And then the discussion started, about an application designed for women who hate the male population and who still want someone, or something, to be there for them in any aspect of life they want. And it was a very long and fruitful discussion. How this app would imitate a man in many many different ways and aspects, if someone listened to it I think we’d be currently locked somewhere safe and lobotomised. Anyway, it started to be just so funny I couldn’t stop laughing and crying as well.
What is the most sentimental item you own?
Quite many things. But I think one of most sentimental ones would be my teddy bear Pimpuś.
Whats the best things you’ve done for others?
Hm I think those for whom I’ve done something would be able to answer this question more constructively, but what I always try to do for people I care about is to help them in any way I can, when they need it.
1. What is the book that has shaped you the most?
2. What is something you’d like to do, but are afraid of doing?
3. What’s the weirdest thing about you?
4. Do you have a song that always makes you cry?
5. What’s your biggest strength?
The Liebster is an award that is given to bloggers by other bloggers. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Thank the person who nominated you
Answer the questions about yourself provided by your nominator
Nominate 5-11 fellow bloggers with fewer than 1000 followers who you think deserve the award
Create a new list of questions for your nominees
List the rules in your post
Let your nominees know of your nomination personally
Name an instance where you laughed at yourself.
Today, doing my Welsh lesson, when I declared that I would like to eat someone, instead of something.
what song would you dedicate to someone that you don’t care for?
If I don’t care for them, then it could be whatever that doesn’t have any special meaning for me.
what’s the first book you ever loved?
“The Six Bullerby Children” by Astrid Lindgren.
which of your posts would you love to share? post link here.
What was the worse holiday you ever had and why?
Last Easter, because of my Dad’s moodiness.
1. Do you like milk?
2. What is the thing people love you for the most?
Who do you respect the most in your life?
4. If you were a singer, which music genre would you sing most likely?
5. Would you rather go to Egypt or Iceland?
6. Do you have any food textures you hate or love?
7. Do you like baking?
8. Do you think you are attractive?
9. Do you like wearing black clothes?
10. Are you more sporty, brainy or artsy?
11. If you were your own best friend, do you think you both would get ALONG?
For those whom I’ve nominated for any of these awards, please don’t feel obliged or pressured to do an award post yourself, just if you feel like doing it. 🙂