I’ve been nominated by the fantastic Carol Anne of
for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thank you very much, Carol Anne, it’s greatly appreciated. 🙂
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. Created by: Okoto Enigma.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
3 things about me.
1. I sleep with a hotwater bottle most of the year, unless it’s really warm, otherwise my feet are too cold and I can’t sleep.
2. I love chocolate and mint ice cream! 😋
3. I can’t remember any phone numbers, even my own. 😀 For me it’s actually not a problem at all, but some people find it very strange. I usually am not very good at remembering any numbers or similar things. They usually completely don’t matter to me, unless I really have to care.
My answers to Carol Anne’s questions.
1. What time do you usually wake up?
Usually? There’s no such thing as usually when we talk about my sleep cycle. 😀 Anything from 1 AM to 1 PM I guess, depends on the circumstances and, I don’t know what else, maybe moon phases LOL. OK but if I go to sleep decently and need a decent amount of sleep like most people do and nothing unusual gets in the way I usually try to be up at 7-8 AM I dislike waking up too late.
2. Do you write poems?
Mm, yeah, sporadically, I do, but I don’t treat it too seriously. I used to write some occasional poems for school which people liked, but I didn’t, and writing them was a nightmare for me in some way, like quite an arduous thing. I sometimes wrote sort of dark-humoured poems or similar stuff and sometimes I do now too, but not too often. I once thought that maybe if I could write poetry it could be some way of expresing myself for me, but I don’t seem to feel very comfortable in this genre, I guess I’m better at prose.
3. Which day of the week is your favourite?
I guess I don’t have one at the moment, I don’t have a strict work schedule or anything like that that I would have to stick to, I can organise most of my time on my own the way I want, so most often I don’t have more or less favourite days of the week, OK I don’t like weekends a bit, they are often boring and lousy or too much people around.
4. What is one thing you struggle with every day?
Let’s say collectively, my brain. 😀
5. If you could make up a special day what would you want it to be?
Global Misha Appreciation Day.
This time, anyone who would like to take part. 🙂 Feel free. 🙂
1. Do you play any computer games? What kind(s) do you like?
2. If you had to choose, do you prefer very hot or very cold temps?
3. Are you a good multitasker?
4. What do people like most in you?
5. What colour of socks do you like the most to wear? (Zofijka’s question, the funny/weird one).