So just a while ago I was nominated for a Liebster Award by lovely Carol Anne at
Therapy BitsThank you so much, Carol Anne. 🙂
• Thank the person who nominated you
• Answer 11 questions about yourself provided by your nominatoror 11 random facts
• Nominate 5-11 fellow bloggers with fewer than 1000 followers who you think deserve the award
• Create a new list of questions for your nominees
• List the rules in your post
• Let your nominees know of your nomination personally
Questions from Carol Anne
1 what is the longest you’ve gone without sleep?
Completely without sleep it would be around 72 hours when I was 10.
2 do you like icecream?
Sure, but it also depends what kind of ice cream it is.
3 what is your favourite type of food?
Oooh lots of things. But to narrow it down possibly I’ll say lots of spicy, salty, and sweet things – but maybe not together lol – Italian, Mexican, Indian, French and Moroccan food.
4 are you a fast reader?
Yeah, too fast I guess. 😀 I wish I could just relish a book, but it always goes by so quickly.
5 what is your favourite kinda weather?
I like when it’s warm, but not too hot. And I have nothing against reasonable amounts of rain. I love ice! I’ve been obsessively fascinated with ice since early childhood, don’t ask me why, I have no idea.
6 do you have netflix?
Not I myself, but my Mum does and sometimes we watch stuff, but rather rarely.
7 are you glad to have th e internet or could you do without it?
Without the Internet? Is it possible? :O Quite shocking. But pointless. 😀 Well at least I can’t imagine how I could do without the Internet.
8 do you own an amazon echo?
9 where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
Ugh, I’ve had so many ideas over the last three years. But I still have no clear and realistic idea. And no matter how much I think about it and whether it’s 5 or 10 years it feels always very scary to think about it.
10 do you have a best friend?
Complicated thing. Practically I don’t think I could say that I’ve ever had one, although nowadays I have many good friends online, not sure though whether I can call any of them my best friends or whether they would like it.There was one guy whom I still consider my friend and thought he’s my best friend for a long time, but now I really don’t know what to think about it since he seems like he doesn’t want to keep in touch with me any longer. I didn’t want to pressure anything on him as I’ve known very well what it means to have an intrusive and clingy friend so didn’t want to appear this way to him, but when he didn’t even answer when I sent him Christmas wishes I had no other choice than to realise that for some reason he doesn’t want us to be friends anymore, and I respect it, although some part of me still believes it is just a horrible mistake or something and he will get back to me, even though soon it will be a year since we last talked. 😀
11 what is your favourite personality trait in your friends?
There are many personality traits I like/appreciate/admire/value in people and would like to see them in my friends. Like sense of humour, intelligence, sensitivity, and all those traits that generally a good friend should have
This time, I’m not going to nominate anyone, although if you’d like to be nominated, just consider yourself nominated and you can make a post and answer my questions which are here.
1. Do you have any song/book or any other piece of art which speaks to you so much that you have an impression it’s especially for you, or about you? What is it, and why?
2. When you think about the word comfy, what association comes first to your mind?
3. If you could be a mythical character, be it a god/goddess or any other creature, from any mythology, who would you be and why?
4. Which crisps/potato chips flavour is your favourite?
5. DO you have any favourite English accent/dialect?
6. What is your most favourite sound?
7. What MBTI personality type are you?
8. If you had to change your name, but keep your initials, how would you name yourself?
9. What personality trait do you like the most in yourself?
10. Is there any famous person you’d like to be friends with? Why?
11. Are you a heavy sleeper?