The great Bee of The Bee Writes
nominated me for the Liebster award. Thank you so much! 🙂
So the rules are:
Acknowledge the blog who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked.
Nominate 11 other bloggers.
Ask them 11 questions.
My answers for Bee’s questions:
1. Where do you blog from?
Always from my room.
2. What is your motto (for life, your blog, your work… whichever you choose)?
Honestly, never really thought more about it before, but… I guess logically it should be something like adapt for the worst, so you’ll appreciate the best even more, if it comes. 😀 Would have to think more to make up or find something more creative.
3. What is your favourite blog post (yes please choose your own 🙂 )?
Hm, I guess my all time favourite post from all I’ve written until now is Reasons why I’m learning Welsh4. Coffee or tea?
Depends on which kind of coffee or tea. I love strong, black coffee and I can’t exist without it because my blood pressure is chronically low as long as I can remember, so that when someone measures it they look like they doubt I’m actually alive lol. I also like things like latte or cappucino though, but not too sweet as it tastes a bit yucky then, but I know for some people it must be very sugary to be good. Oh and I love ice coffee. I love raspberry tea and drink a lot of it, black tea is also good.
5. What is your favourite foreign recipe?
I can’t say much about recipes as I don’t cook much for myself, but as for foreign food, I LOOOVE falafel! I generally adore Mediterranean, Mexican and Moroccan food, as for food I really do like lots of exotic things.
6. What is your favourite animation (sorry I have a thing for animations at the moment and need some input 😉 )
Don’t have any.
7. And as we are on it: What is your favourite movie?
I think “Rännstensungar”, it’s a Swedish film in which one of my musical crushes, who was occasionally also an actor, Cornelis Vreeswijk, played, and he was soo good and expressive, and the plot in general is so very interesting.
8. If you had the power to change the world, what would you change?
I’d do my best to make people in general more open-minded, less stereotypically thinking. I mean, there will always be some stereotypes, but I’d like people to get it that not everything can be labelled and pigeonholed. I’d like if we all would be able to think not only in black and white, but in many colours, as the world around us is so different it’s just impossible to classify people/situations/phenomena into just one of two categories.
9. Tell us three of your strengths!
Oh gosh I suck at doing it. 😀 But I’ll try and I’ll try to be objective.
- My language skills, or at least the ability to familiarise a language’s sounds pretty quickly.
- Listening. Or anyway, so I can assume from how many people tell me lots of their private things or just things that matter to them. I actually like doing it, although not like all the time, as it can be overwhelming.
- “Feeling” other people. I think I have the ability to quite quickly “feel” someone’s personality, their character, I get others’ emotions and impressions easily too. Not always, but very often. My grandad often calls me X-ray or clairvoyant because of that. 😀 But it also means that sometimes I can be judgmental, because my evaluation might not always be true and I rather tend to trust my instinct.
10. Tell us your preferred way of pampering yourself!
Snuggling with Misha, listening to music, reading books, eating yummy food and dreaming, dreaming and dreaming. 😀
11. Tell us 11 places you would like to go to!
1. Sweden, once again, and Swedish Lapland.
6. Isle Of Man.
7. Northern Ireland.
9. Finland and Finnish Lapland.
10. Faroe Islands.
11. Netherlands in general and Friesland in particular.
My nominees are:
Carol Anne et. al. of
and anyone else who’d like to participate, do feel awarded and join in. Also, I strongly recommend you to see all the blogs mentioned above, as, obviously, they’re absolutely gorgeous, each one in their own, speciffic way. Otherwise I wouldn’t nominate them, right? 😀
And here are the questions for my nominees:
- Any plans for the Easter time?
- What do you do when you feel emotionally overwhelmed to help yourself?
- Do you have any all time favourite book(s)? Or any that you feel are “about you” or “especially for you”?
- Name at least one thing for which you are proud of yourself.
- What is your favourite sweet thing with chocolate?
- Do you have your favourite word in English/other language(s) you speak? List as many as you have on your mind.
- What is your favourite feminine name?
- How about masculine?
- What are some of your pet peeves?
- What one thing about yourself do you like the most and what do you dislike the most?
- If you spend an evening alone, what do you usually do?
OK, that’s all from me. Really looking forward to seeing your posts. And thanks again, Bee. 🙂