Thanks sooo much to fabulous Carol Anne, blogging at Therapy Bits
for nominating me to this award. 🙂 It means a lot to me. 🙂 Check Carol Anne’s blog out, I’m sure you’ll like it. 🙂 This is an award created by Okoto Oke Enigma
Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thanks whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
You have to nominate 10-20 people.
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Share a link to your best post(s).
3 things about me:
1. I hate bananas.
2. My birth name wasn’t Emilia. I won’t tell you what it was, but it was related to English Margaret, or Marjorie, or Maisie… We in Polish don’t have as many forms of this name as you do, but we have a few, so, now you can guess which it was. 😀 I legally changed my name to Emilia three years ago, but was going by EMilia around people whom I trusted or who knew much about me or with people from other countries. With people who know me back then and with whom I’m not close, I’m still going by my old name.
3. I have allergy to cats, but seems like autosugesty is an enormous power. I am not allergic to Misha, or to much much smaller degree.
And that would be unfortunately all, as being a new blogger, I am still at the stage of exploring the blogosphere, and also don’t want to nominate still only the same people to give you an opportunity to maybe find some news blog, not only nominate the people.
Questions to my nominees:
1. What’s your biggest fear?
2. What’s your biggest accomplishment in life?
3. How many Jacks or Jackies do you know and do you like them (this weird one).
4. Do you like your job? If you’re not working, what job would you like to have?
Do you write anything else besides on your blog?
My best posts?… Assuming from the amount of comments it would be:
I think that
I did yesterday was quite a good idea to do, seems like many of you have liked it, and I think I did a good job making it.
The post about
was good, but it’s just my opinion, maybe because it was so very challenging for me to write it and cost me quite a lot, but it was also a completely new, in some way interesting experience, however this post turned out a bit chaotic and rather lengthy, but actually I wanted it to be rather lengthy.
OK, that’s it for now, thanks again, Carol Anne. 🙂